Please click on the link below for an Excel spreadsheet that will calculate the estimated tax savings that you can expect to receive on implementing a cash damming program.
Cash Dam Calculator (Excel Spreadsheet)
If you are unable to open the document or do not have Excel installed on your computer you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
We will run the analysis and email the spreadsheet back to you. There is no cost for this service.
- Years remaining on your mortgage (Amortization Period)
- The current total value of all your personal debts (including mortgage)
- What you expect your interest rate to average out at for the duration of the debt (we suggest 5%)
- Your Annual Business Expenses (including the cost to pay the mortgage on your rental property if you are a revenue property owner)
- Annual Taxable Income (see line 260 on the Income Tax Return) in Today’s Dollars expected during the Amortization Period.
How it works
I am a sole proprietor or partner
I am a revenue property owner
I own a corporation